WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Plugin
The WooCommerce Multilevel Plugin is a WooCommerce Add-On Plugin.
This plugin is best suited to WooCommerce store owners who wish to increase their sales through a referral chain.
Users can earn credit points whilst their followers buy products from the existing online store.
The credit points then can be redeemed at the time of personal purchase.
This enables a 2 way benediction where the user as well as the store owner both are benefitted with this simple plugin.
We have been indulged in a prolonged evaluation bundled with intense analysis, making the WooCommerce Multilevel Plugin a profound product.
In our efforts to provide you with an eminently dependable Plugin, apex coding standards and practices have been followed while structuring the WooCommerce Multilevel Plugin.
Steep QA and a multi layered Testing system had been established before the final commissioning and introduction of the WooCommerce Multilevel Plugin as a usable, first version.
The WooCommerce Multilevel Plugin is intuitive and is facilitated with various features for optimum usage.
Our very efficient team of developers is constantly working in the wake to make the WooCommerce Multilevel Plugin a cutting edge product.
We are inclined towards constantly adding up advanced features to the plugin and will be releasing further versions imminently.
In our course of further expanding the plugin, we would appreciate any comments and suggestions coming from your end and it would be our utmost pleasure to consider all of your propositions moving further and towards building an innovative product.
Your feedback and inputs are unconditionally valuable to us.
Have a glimpse of the plugin features
- Compatible with latest WordPress as well as Woocommerce versions.
- Easily configurable from Woocommerce settings.
- The user can set Store credit percentage globally product wise, category wise, or it can even be product specific.
- If the product level percentage is not defined, then, the category level percentage will be applied and if both, the product and the category level percentage is not defined then, global percentage will be applied. In case if the product is having multiple categories then, lowest/highest percentage among all the categories will be applied. You can choose whether lowest or highest should be applied, from the plugin settings.
- The Welcome credit points were only available for newly registered users. Now, existing users too will get the benefit of Welcome Credits on their first purchase. Administrator can choose this option between all users or can restrict it to newly registered users only.
- Ability to set validation period for credit points. After the validation period, the credit points will expire.
- Admin can set a number of days to send notification emails to the point expire. This will enable the user to have enough time for him/her to take appropriate action before the credits expire.
- Products can be excluded from the referral program.
- Admin can set monthly credit limit, and also there is an ability to set monthly redemption limit.
- Admin can set Auto join or manual join option. When it set to auto join option users will automatically joined to referral program after registration, and if it set to manual join then at the time of registration system will ask users to whether they wants to join referral program or not.
- Admin can see a complete list of registered users who have joined their referral program with their earned credit points.
- Various filter options are provided for searching, so the admin can search users by Name, Email, and Joining date range.
- The multi-level user list view is provided so; admin can see the hierarchy of users.
- Admin can see order wise credit points earned by the users.
- The log is maintained for earned credits as well as redeemed points for each order. Admin can see this log within the Admin panel.
- Various email templates are provided to the Admin to customize their email templates as required. We have provided placeholders to replace user information at the runtime.
- The Plugin has an ability to join referral program for users who are already registered on the site.
- Users can see their earned and redeemed credit point within their account area.
- Users can also invite others by entering their email addresses.
- Shortcodes to show “Invite Friend” form and “Credit point details”.
Now credit point information and invite friend form can be show anywhere on wordpress pages. These shortcodes will show information of users who are logged in.
[wmc_invite_friends] = this shortcode will show invite friend form.
[wmc_show_credit_info] = this will show logged in user credit point information.
- There is one more mod where we have added a new shortcode [wmc_show_affiliate_info] to show affiliate user information in tabular format for customers who are already logged in. A customer can see a list of users who have joined their referral program using his/her referral code. This shortcode can be used anywhere on any given page and post, just as in – [wmc_invite_friends] and [wmc_show_credit_info] shortcodes.
- The Referral Tab is now on the My Account page This tab has been added to the WooCommerce ‘My Account’ page. All plugin related information will be displayed here itself now. Previously this was within the WooCommerce Dashboard. Following this one can now view entities like the Invitation form, Affiliate information as well as the Credit points information there itself henceforth. Also, the users can now see all their referral activity inside one separate tab – “Referral”.
[1.4.7] 2018-02-24### Bug Fix#### Made compatible with WordPress 4.9.4 and Woo commerce 3.3.3. The plugin setting page was showing some warnings/errors which are removed from this version. [1.4.6] 2018-01-20### Bug Fix#### Remove validations from the referral program fields, if the users do not wants to join the referral program.[1.4.5] 2018-01-19### Added Feature#### Now Users can join referral program from the checkout page if they wants to register on the website. ### Bug fix#### If users added wrong referral code then plugins shows the error message but they can not able to change the code to correct it. Now, this bug has been fixed so users can change the wrong referral code. [1.4.4] 2017-12-18### Bug Fix#### The exclude product select list issue has been resolved in this version.[1.4.3] 2017-09-11### Bug Fix#### Made compatible with latest version of WordPress and Woo commerce.#### There was an issue where the row action options for Posts and Custom Post Types were not visible after upgrading to the latest version of WordPress, which has been resolved now.[1.4.2] 2016-11-21### Bug Fix#### Removed bug in the code which is affecting showing list of users in admin panel if the prefix of wordpress tables has been modified.[1.4.1] 2016-10-28### Added#### My Affiliate Information: There is one more mod where we have added a new shortcode ">