Splash Screen Pro for WordPress
Splash Screen Pro
What is it good for?
- New visitors screen
- Upcoming events
- Product launches
- News and announcements
- Age verification
Drag & Drop
Everything in the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them however you like. All of the demos above are made with this editor without a single line of code!
Splash Screen Pro uses a 12-column grid system, similar to Bootstrap’s grid system. It will adjust according to the screen size to provide the best user experience for any device.
7 Layout Presets
The editor comes with 7 layouts presets to get you started quickly. Simply choose one which you think will look best with your content, customize it and go with it!
- Full-screen video and image backgrounds
- Google Fonts support
- Choose how many times to show the screen to each user
- Multiple screens support
- YouTube & HTML5 videos
- Launch a preview from the editor
- Shortcode support
1.3.8 – February 5, 2015
- Added a folder containing the uncompressed versions of all script files.
1.3.7 – January 20, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
1.3.6 – January 18, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
- Reorganized folder structure to enable debugging from the WP Dashboard.
1.3.5 – October 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug introduced in the 1.3.4 update.
1.3.4 – October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent background video from displaying if no fallback image is specified.
1.3.3 – October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error on pages where the splash screen should not be displayed.
1.3.2 – September 21, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would crash the editor if it tried to load a saved screen with a column with no elements inside it.
1.3.1 – April 27, 2015
- Added a “Home Page” filter.
1.3.0 – April 13, 2015
- Added functionality to be able to choose on which pages or posts to display the age verification screen.
- Added “click to launch” functionality. You can now put a link in your site, which when clicked will launch a screen.
1.2.1 – February 23, 2015
- Integrated the editor.html file in the splash-screen.php file.
1.2.0 – February 21, 2015
- Added an option to set background opacity
- Added image fallback for HTML5 video background. The fallback is automatic, as long as an image URL is provided in the “Image” tab.
1.1.1 – February 15, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent screens from saving. This issue would occur when “Render Shortcodes” is turned on and there are no shortcodes on the screen.
1.1 – February 14, 2015
- Added support for shortcodes.
- Updated documentation.
- Removed the “Cancel” button from the Element Settings window, because it had the same functionality as the “Done” button – it just closed the window.
- Fixed a PHP error which would prevent the plugin from running on older versions of PHP.
- Fixed a few issues that would occur if you installed the plugin from the WordPress Dashboard.