Row Scroll Animations for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
Liven up Your Site with Entrance & Exit Row Animations
First we created parallax backgrounds for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), now we’re bringing you another new and awesome way to bring life to your layouts with Row Scroll Animations.
What Are Row Scroll Animations?
Have you ever noticed in some custom made sites that while you are scrolling down, the previous section fades out, goes black, or gets smaller until it leaves the screen? We’d like to call those row scroll animations. And with this plugin, you can add those same effects to your site.
Add Entrance and Exit Animations to Your Rows
When your row comes into view, you can choose to have it animate until it reaches the center of your screen. And when it’s about to leave the screen, you can choose to animate it again until it leaves. This looks great if your site is a single page site, or when your pages are composed of multiple sections.
We provide you with a lot of animations to choose from and mix and match to your liking. The animations blend well together so you can choose to have your content fade up on enter, then 3D rotate the whole row backward on exit.
Easy to Integrate
We do not want to bother you with elaborate set ups, so we made our plugin super easy to use. If you want to add an animation to your row, just drop in a Row Scroll Element into your row (or inner row), then it should now animate. What’s more, the animation will get applied to your current row design. If you have background images or even applied our parallax background or video background to your row, it would still work seamlessly.
Full Feature Set
- 13 Entrance animations
- 14 Exit animations
- Hardware accelerated animations
- Handles existing WPBakery Page Builder’s Row Settings
- Includes our Smooth MouseWheel WordPress plugin
- Disabled in mobile devices to prevent slowdowns
- WordPress standards
Having Trouble with the Plugin?
Head over to the support tab and check out the FAQs, or submit a support ticket!
Enjoying the Plugin?
Be sure to leave a rating and review and show us some love.
Check out Our Other Stuff
Version 1.3 – October 24, 2018
* Rearrangement of options. * Fixed content animation issues.
Version 1.2 – March 30, 2017
* Rearrangement of options and enhanced option captions. * Disabled all stick animations due to inconsistent behaviors in browsers, even with smooth scrolling. * Compiler and standards fixes. * Updated licensing module and fixed plugin autoupdate issues.
Version 1.1 – January 19, 2016
* Added compatibility for X Theme * Now disables in Tablets * Now using a different class name to prevent conflicts * Namespaced Skrollr library * Better handling for resizing containers * Now compatible with VC's grid * Better compatibility with VC's frontend editor * Fixed error when a 'none' value is selected
* Initial release