Native HTML5 Radio Player WP Plugin
HTML5 MP3 Radio FM MP3 Stream Player can grab “Now Playing Song Information” on player as StreamTitle for Shoutcast 1 + 2 and Icecast 1 + 2 Streams.
This WordPress-Plugin uses a Shortcode with a confortable shortcode generator.
- playing all MPEG-Audio and AAC-Audio radio streams
- multi relay support (find automaticaly the next free stream)
- extensive platform support, cross-browser and cross-platform (Desktop, Android, iOS, … COMPATIBILITY LIST)
- HTML5 streaming technology
- read song information for icecast 1+2 and shoutcast 1+2
- small and simple design
- full responsive (horizontal / vertical)
- volume slider
- mulitply instances
- shortcode code generator
- Top-Left-Radius: Radius from top left (with px)
- Top-Right-Radius: Radius from top right (with px)
- Bottom-Left-Radius: Radius from bottom left (with px)
- Bottom-Right-Radius: Radius from bottom right (with px)
- Theme Color: set the RGB value from your native flash radio player theme
- Channel URLS: your stream URLs from your mpeg-audio stream (Support for MULTIPLY RELAYS) (Separator |)
- Radio Name: Name from your radio
- scroll: you can enabled display scroll (TRUE/FALSE/AUTO)
- autoplay: you can enabled for Desktop-version the autoplay from your player (TRUE)
- NO FLASH, JUST HTML5
- Debuging : is just for debugging the player
- Own Songtitle URL: if you have a own URL for your Songtitle
MPEG-Audio stream URL, PHP5 support on webhost, allowed function: cURL.
NOTES FOR MOBILE DEVICES:
NOTES FOR MOBILE DEVICES (RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED BY APPLE/ANDROID/…):
1. The autoplay will not work because Mobile-OS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.