Gravity Forms – Pipedrive CRM – Integration
Gravity Forms Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports uploaded files.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 1.7.0 = Feature: Support for uploaded files. = 1.6.2 = Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically. = 1.6.1 = Fixed: pipedrive date format. = 1.6.0 = Feature: update for an existing person and organization. Chore: increased the width of the fields in the administrative panel. Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. = 1.5.2 = Feature: more supports advanced fields. = 1.5.1 = Chore: more logs. Feature: the ability to choose the type of sending - immediately or wp cron. = 1.5.0 = Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). Fixed: special mail tags support. = 1.4.1 = Fixed: compatible with php 5.4. = 1.4.0 = Feature: Send crm by cron. = 1.3.0 = Feature: Populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`. = 1.2.1 = Fixed: Support for `advanced name` field. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `activity`. Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. Feature: Support for multi pipeline. Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release