AccessPress Social Login
Tested with WordPress 4.9
AccessPress Social Login – is a perfect WordPress plugin to allow your website users to register/login to the website using one of their favorite social website accounts.
As a website owner you can easily configure which social accounts to enable/disable for login, which areas of the website social login should be displayed (login, registration, comments, checkout) and other various configuration including text/strings configuration. Also you can select the social login buttons/icons from 15 beautifully designed templates to fit them with your website’s overall design/theme.
Check full features below:
- Login with the most popular 9 social media.
- Configure each social accounts by setting up a few authorization details.
- Configure which social media account to enable/disable in the login area.
- Configure which area of the website the social login should be displayed (eg. Registration, login, comments)
- Option to choose from 17 beautifully designed social login buttons/icons.
- Option to configure the order of the social login buttons.
- Use shortcode anywhere in the post/page to display social login.
- Use widget to display social login.
- Option to enable / disable social login (completely).
- One click registration/login.
- High level of customization/configuration – admin can change the title attributes for social media icons, other texts, strings etc.
- Ability to send the login details to the user’s email.
- Integrate with the wordpress users.
- Works with buddypress.
- Works with Woocommerce.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready.
Note: PHP version 5.4 required for Facebook Login
Find the plugin documentation here:
Version 1.3.1(25th January 2018) - Done the bug fixings for the login redirect issue occuring for the google login. - Updated the note section for twitter app creation for the "Callback locking" functionality. - Done the bug fixings for declaration of OAuthException class if class already exist. Version 1.3.0 (12th January 2018) - Done the update of Facebook SDK to latest. - Done the bug fixings for the error appearing "force_ssl_login" deprecation. - Updated the information about the creation of the facebook app for social login. - Done the bug fixings for the issue appearing for the facebook login when "Strict mode for Redirect URIs" is enabled. - Fixed the height and width of the popup window that is causing issue "Your popup is too small to display this page. Please enlarge it to proceed." for facebook login. - Added the ajax verification of username so that page shouldn't reload for the username exist error message. Version 1.2.9 (31st March 2017) - Bug fixing for the disappear of the tab when opening the page by clicking from external link source. - Done the modification of the callBackUrl function to work with custom login url. - Fixed the issue appearing for the database insert error due to gender input field. - Fixed the display of the error message when user deny the authorization of the app for login. Version 1.2.8 (13th March 2017) - Added Italian language translation files. - Made the translation of the texts ready for the text “Welcome” and “Logout” that appears when the user logged in. - Now the plugin can Fetch the VK user email address requesting permission. - Fixed current page login redirect issue for VK. - Added the check for the username and if the username is empty user’s email address will be used as the username. - Added an image size width & height option for the facebook profile image. - Now a popup module will appear for the social login. Add Forget Password link for the social login with a login form. - The addition of the info for the Username creation note during registration. Added an option for the login redirect link for the social login shortcode. - Fixed the issue appearing while the LinkedIn APP not authorized for login using LinkedIn. - Fixed the issues for making the plugin multisite compatible. - Now the twitter user’s email address can be fetched for new users. - Fixed the google login issue when the user doesn’t have google+ account.
View previous change logs here:
English – United States
Get latest updates
Like our Facebook page and get latest updates:
Click here to submit feature request. It can also be used to notify bug .
Check out our other great plugins
- AccessPress Anonymous Post PRO
- AccessPress Social Icons Pro
- AccessPress Social Pro
- AccessPress Twitter Feed Pro
- AccessPress Social Auto Post
- WP Ultimate Social
- AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro
- Ultimate Form Builder
- AP – Custom Testimonials for WordPress
- WP Floating Menu Pro – One page navigator, sticky menu for WordPress
- WP1 Slider Pro – WordPress Responsive Touch Slider for a Layman
- WP Mega Menu Pro – Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress
- Smart Logo Showcase – Responsive Clients Logo Gallery Plugin for WordPress
- AP Pricing Tables – Responsive Pricing Table Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Apex Notification Bar – Responsive Notification Bar Plugin for WordPress
- Ultimate Author Box – Responsive Post/Article Author Section Plugin for WordPress
- WP Popup Banners Pro – Ultimate popup plugin for WordPress
- Everest Gallery – Responsive WordPress Gallery Plugin
- WP Media Manager – The Easiest WordPress Media Manager Plugin