Prestashop Image Editor
Feature rich and fastest advance image manager for Prestashop.
Managing and Editing images was always a difficult task in Prestashop. Even for tasks like cropping it required a lot of effort. Now, you can use our Prestashop Image Manager and Editor module to easily manage and edit product images in Prestashop.
- View complete list of products in a single view
- Beautiful product images gallery
- Add and delete images
- Plenty of editing options (see list below)
- Editing tools adapt to Prestashop language
- Background uploading and saving of images
- Automatically generates thumbnails
- Quick preview of products
- Instant search of products
- Responsive Design
- enhance: Autocorrect your photo with one of five basic enhancements.
- effects: Choose from a variety of effects and filters for your photo.
- frames: Choose from a variety of frames to apply around your photo.
- overlays: Choose from a variety of overlays to apply over your photo.
- stickers: Choose from a variety of stickers you can resize and place on your photo.
- orientation: Rotate and flip your photo in one tool.
- crop: Crop a portion of your photo. Add presets via API. Fixed-pixel cropPresets perform a resize when applied.
- resize: Resize the image using width and height number fields.
- lighting: Adjust the lighting in your photo with this collection of adjustment tools.
- color: Adjust the color in your photo with this collection of adjustment tools.
- sharpness: Blur or sharpen the overall image in one tool.
- focus: Adds a selective linear or radial focus to your photo.
- vignette: Adds an adjustable vignette to your photo.
- blemish: Remove skin blemishes with a brush.
- whiten: Whiten teeth with a brush.
- redeye: Remove redeye from your photo with a brush.
- draw: Add doodle overlays with a brush.
- colorsplash: Use a smart brush to colorize parts of your photo which becomes grayscale otherwise.
- text: Add custom, resizable text.
- meme: Turn your photo into a meme with this tool that adds text to the top and bottom of your photo
We will be adding more functionality in coming days. This is an introductory price, so hurry up!
To view the demo, click Live Preview and inside the Backoffice, click on Quick Access > Express Image Manager