Instagram Feed Pro Widget for Adobe Muse
Instagram Feed PRO is an awesome Adobe Muse widget for embedding instagram feed/photos onto your website with cool features.
The widget can be customized for your needs and also if needed add a custom scrollbar to the widget.
Use it and Enjoy.
Installing and Using:
1. Once you’ve Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
2. Launch Adobe Muse.
3. Navigated to the place extracted and double click on “Nakshatra – Instagram Feed PRO”.
4. Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu – Library).
5. In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
6. Once the folder is open, you’ll see the widget named “Nakshatra – Instagram Feed PRO”. Click and Drag it on the page.
7. As soon as the widget is placed on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default, go dive into the Widget Options which is self explanatory, and create a unique and cool looking instagram feed for your website.
Note: You’ll have to Sign-in to http://instaembedder.com/ with your Instagram ID. Free to SignUp.
Version 2 updates: Fixed several bugs and updated to the latest version of mucow.
Custom Scrollbar options are also included in the same widget.
Contact me for any kinda support for the widget.