LinksCatcher – Capture links from any web resource
LinksCatcher is a simple and lightweight script to capture links from other web resources. The script has a great flexibility, making it to perfectly fit your needs.
You can easly setup the script to filter links by protocols (http, https, ftp, mailto), html tags (a, img, video), location (inbound or outbound), content.
The script allows you to capture links from multiple urls at same time thanks to the power of php multi curl.
A basic web interface is included. The interface is built using Bootstrap framework with all its powerful features and it’s full responsive.
- Support for multiple simultaneous requests.
- Capture links from multiple html tags.
- Auto complete links.
- Filter links by protocols: http, https, ftp and mailto.
- Filter links by location, internal or external.
- Filter links by content.
- You can set how deep the script should go.
- PHP 5.5+
- PHP Curl library
- curl_multi_exec enabled
External files used
15.09.2016 – v.1.0.1
- Fixed bug when location is active could skip the search depth option - Micro optimizations
13.09.2016 – v.1.0
- First release