Likes Plus – Social Stream & Media Share
Likes Plus is a Social Stream Script to create a website with Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest contents. You can create easily media website by liking popular Tweets or YouTube videos, in addition to you can fetch your Instagram and Facebook page timeline and Pinterest Board Pins. Likes Plus fetches contents from Social Media Providers and saves those contents to your site database and creates custom styled Tweets, videos and images. If you want you can add your own posts from admin panel and users can create contents too. You will have your own like system and share options. Super simple to set up and customization options.
Easy installation on Shared hosting and Cloud servers
The main idea of this script is creating content as simple as possible. When you set up settings and cronjob on your hosting, you just need a single click for create content.
- Create website content by one click
- Publish your favorite tweets.
- Publish your favorite YouTube videos.
- Publish your Instagram timeline.
- Publish your Facebook page contents.
- Publish your Pinterest board pins.
- Create your own image and text content from admin panel
- Users can add contents, Youtube videos, and tweets.
- Custom styled tweets, Social media videos and images.
- Auto title and description.
- HTML5 video support.
- Twitter emojis support.
- Share on Facebook and Twitter.
- User registration and Social logins.
- Admin Panel
- Add, Edit and delete contents.
- Create categories for contents.
- Edit settings.
- Edit users.
- Adsense support.
- Built with Laravel 5 and Bootstrap 4
- Search engine accessible
- Responsive and mobile optimized
Likes Plus v1.3 04 October 2017
+ Added Next, Previous and Random buttons on single post.
– Admin Controller bug fix
– Css style fix
Likes Plus v1.2 15 June 2017
+ Added Multiple content delete, Unpublish and Publish function.
– Duplicate user name fix on social logins
Likes Plus v1.1 8 May 2017
+ Added Search Functionality
– Fixed unpublished contents issue on category pages
– Fixed failed to parse time string issue on archive page
Likes Plus v1.0
– Initial public release