Easy Support Tools – FAQs, Help Articles, Blog and Feedback
Easy Support Tools is a bunch of support materials written in PHP MySQL to help web developers to easily integrate within thir projects. The main features of this script are FAQs, Help Article or Support Articles and Customer Feedback System. Both FAQs and Help Articles have search option to search within the articles. Admin Area has facilities to add, delete and update FAQs and Help Articles. WYSIWYG editor helps admin to create a nice articles with images and HTML. All Customer Feedbacks are store in a database and admins can view customer feedback from the admin area. .
- FAQs, Support Articles, Support Blog and Customer Feedbacks
- Easy Admin Panel with WYSIWYG Editor for Articles and FAQs Editing
- Easy to Apply in your web site, Simple front end script
- Both styled and unstyled samples available
- Create, Delete and Update FAQs, Blog Threads and Support Articles
- Search FAQs, Blog Threads and Support Articles at front end
- Captica Verified Feedback Form which will store feedbacks to a database
- Admin can see received customer feedbacks from admin area and mark them are attended or viewed.
- UTF8 Supported
- Comments Moderation for Blog Threads
- SEO friendly URL for Support Articles and Blog Threads (mode_rewrite)
Complete Installation Guide is Available at documentation/ folder
How to Use
Complete help on how to use this script is located at Admin Area > How to Use section. Please refer the online demo
Admin Area Features
- Admin Area has 5 Main sections.
- FAQs section includes features to insert, edit and delete FAQs
- Support Articles includes features to Insert, edit and delete help articles
- Customer Feedback section includes features to view and mark as Viewed, or Attended
- Support Blog includes features to insert, edit and delete blog threads. Also this includes Comment Modetation feature to Approve or Delete Comments on Threads
- Settings section includes basic settings to manage all help tools, for example if we need to moderate comments on blog thread, we can change “Blog Comment Moderation” to Yes. Notification email for Feedback form, Resutls limitations for FAQs, Support Articles, Blog Threads also can be set here.
Files and Samples
All the Files starting from admin… are files to run Admin Area.
All the Files starting from inc… are include files which will support to run the scripts. For example inc-wysiwyg.php is for WYSIWYG Editor Functions.
All the Files starting from sample_… are sample files for example sample_faq.php is Styled Sample for FAQ Front End.
All the Other Files are demo files which also you can use to your site, The only difference between sample files and demo files is the top navition bar.
verificationimage.php is is CAPTICA Verfication Function
- 2016-09-16 : Update Help Blog, Comment Moderation
- 2016-09-16 : Update How to Use, Adding more sample files to blog, help articles etc.
- 2016-09-16 : Update PHP 7 Version with PDO Type Database Connection
- 2016-09-17 : Update Users and Permissions
- 2016-09-23 : Update Front End Styling with Background Image
- 2016-12-15 : Update Captica Verification for Admin Login
- Scheduled : Update Reports for Admin
- Scheduled : Update User Password Encryption for Security