BioLinks – Boost Instagram Bio Linking
phpBioLinks is a problem solver for Instagram’s linking problem. Have you ever wanted to manage multiple links through your instagram account and you found out you can only put one unique link in your bio? If so, then this is the solution for you and your users. Create a great website where you register and add as many links as you want and only paste your custom profile’s url in your instagram’s bio and never change it again .
- Facebook login integration
- Instagram login integration
- PayPal and Stripe gateways for payments
- Money Maker: Payments ready for your users to buy stuff from you
- Colored links ( premium ): Users have the option to purchase the ability to have colored links.
- User Profiles: Custom user profiles and urls.
- SoundCloud Music Parser – If you add a link for a SoundCloud Song, in the Profile Page it will automatically embed that SoundCloud Song
- YouTube Video Parser – If you add a link to a YouTube Video, in the Profile Page it will automatically embed that YouTube Video
- Twitch Channel Parser – If you add a link to a Twitch Channel, in the Profile Page it will automatically embed that Twitch Channel
- Links Hits: Check how many hits any link of yours has got in total.
- Responsive: Responsive and clean design thanks to bootstrap 3
- Forgot Password & Resend Activation:
- and many more..
- Drag and drop reorder of links in the dashboard
- GDPR Compilant
- Check out the demo for a full feature list..
- Automatic Payment System: Earn money with packages sold through points ( Paypal or Stripe )
- Custom Pages: Easy add / edit / delete custom pages directly from the admin panel.
- Users Management: View, Edit, Activate / Disable, Delete Users
- Links Management: View, Edit, Delete Links
- Payments List: View all the payments made with Paypal or Stripe to the Website
- Dynamic Titles: Each page has a dynamic title, with the option to change your websites name
- Analytics Ready: Just enter your analytics tracking id and you’re ready to go
- 3 Ready Adspots: Top, header and profile optional adspots
- reCaptcha: Setup your recaptcha directly from the admin panel
- SMTP Settings: Setup your SMTP Mailer directly through the admin panel.
- Social Settings: Share your Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or Facebook profiles of the website
- Multi Language System: Easy 1 file JSON translation
- Statistics:Great overall and monthly statistics with cool charts
- PHP 7.0 ( or higher )
- Apache with Rewrite Engine (htaccess)
- curl, json & openssl extensions must be enabled ( PayPal payment integration )
Recommended Hosting: Link
Update 2.2.3 – 19 July, 2018
- Added transactions list of that specific user when you are in the User Edit section
- Added option to change the current points of any user through the User Edit in the Admin Panel
- Improved security on login
- Bugfix on the Admin User Edit not being able to change the “No ads” package status.
Update 2.2.2 – 7 July, 2018
- Improved overall security of the script
Update 2.2.1 – 27 June, 2018
- Small phpMailer change to the charset encoding to UTF-8
Update 2.2.0 – 25 June, 2018
- Added CSRF Protection to all the logged in forms.
- Removed the IP logging of the user
- Added the option for the user to delete his account ( the script is now GDPR compilant )
- Auto login after registration added
- Small changes to the design in the dashboard
- The user can now see all the data that the script is storing and delete it any time ( GDPR Compilant now )
Update 2.1.5 – 19 June, 2018
- Fixed bug when html could not be copy pasted into Pages ( admin panel )
- Fixed bug some translation bugs on Account Settings page.
Update 2.1.4 – 18 June, 2018
- Fixed bug when admins could not delete users from the admin panel
Update 2.1.3 – 17 June, 2018
- Fixed bug when sometimes when you logout of one tab and try to access previous pages, it would redirect infinitely.
- Fixed potential recaptcha problems from old versions
Update 2.1.2 – 18 May, 2018
- Fixed admin not being able to delete pages from the admin panel
- Cleanup on a few pages
Update 2.1.1 – 18 May, 2018
- Bugfixing on login with social networks
Update 2.1.0 – 18 May, 2018
- Reworked & more secure persistent login system ( when you check the rememberme button )
Update 2.0.1 – 18 May, 2018
- Fixed phpMailer not working
Update 2.0.0 – 18 May, 2018
- Added SoundCloud Music Parser – If you add a link for a SoundCloud Song, in the Profile Page it will automatically embed that SoundCloud Song
- Added YouTube Video Parser – If you add a link to a YouTube Video, in the Profile Page it will automatically embed that YouTube Video
- Added Twitch Channel Parser – If you add a link to a Twitch Channel, in the Profile Page it will automatically embed that Twitch Channel
- Redesigned index page
- Redesigned admin experience
- Reworked overall feel and look of all the pages outside of the logged in accounts.
- Added the NoAds Package to the Store for people who want to remove their ads from the site and from the profile page.
- SMTP Settings Reworked with multiple options to set up the SMTP.
- Account Settings Page Reworked
- Added the possibility for the user to change his Username
- Whole Passwords System reworked
- Admin Payments List Page added
- Admin Dashboard Page Reworked
- Admin Statistics Page Reworked
- Admin Pages Page Management Reworked
- Bootstrap upgraded to 4.1.0
- FontAwesome upgraded to 5
- Admin Panel Pages Management – now they won’t strip html tags causing things to not work properly once custom html is inserted.
- Dashboard Cards now can be dragged by a specific icon, to fix user experience on mobile phones.
- Many bugfixes on the overall product
Update 1.6.1 @ 23 April, 2018
- Fixed login and registration bug after the previous update.
- Added Store Colored Default option Where the admin can set if new users will have the Colored option enabled by default or not.
- Bootstrap library updated
- restructured the database connection ( take care when updating )
Update 1.5.5 @ 28 March, 2018
- Fixed small bug with Recaptcha Library
Update 1.5.4 @ 26 March, 2018
- At the request of most of you: Removed the ”@” from the profiles page. Now all users profile are accessible without any special character in front or after ( ex: https://domain.com/fabian )
- IMPORTANT!: Make sure to update your admin’s username / password with the line provided in the how to update file. It is important to do that since we removed the ”@” and we need to differentiate between the “admin” as admin page and “admin” as user profile.
Update 1.5.3 @ 22 March, 2018
- Fixed Facebook Login issue with the new Facebook Login Strict URL Announcement
Update 1.5.2 @ 12 March, 2018
- Changes related to the design and feel in the index page
- Admin is now able to edit user’s packages manually also ( verified or colored )
- Improved some other portions of admin panel
- Improved the look of the profiles in larger devices
Update 1.5.1 @ 18 February, 2018
- Profile page buttons improved responsiveness in case the device has a low resolution or the text of the buttons are too large.
- Improved tooltips for the admin panel
- Improved admin panel with a better feel / usability
Update 1.5.0 @ 14 February, 2018
- Instagram Login added.
- Redesign of homepage
- Design improvements to dashboard
- Updated libraries
- Fixed a lot of small bugs
Update 1.4.0 @ 24 January, 2018
- Stripe Payment Gateway added.
- Other small improvments
Update 1.3.0 @ 20 December, 2017
- Added the option to reorder links from the dashboard ( Drag and drop reorder )
Update 1.2.1 @ 28 October, 2017
- Fixed paypal not going to live mode on checkout
- Now facebook login redirects to dashboard too
Update 1.2.0 @ 25 October, 2017
- Fixed potential bug when uploading avatars on some webhosts.
- Fixed potential bugs with SMTP Mailing on newer PHP Versions
- Now activation emails send a clickable link to activate the user account
- Now after activation, a custom message will be shown and the user will be redirected to the login page
- Fixed some potential bugs when deleting users from the admin panel
- Removed some unnecessary files
- Added the profile link of the user in the Menu dropdown
Update 1.1.0 @ 15 October, 2017
- Added new package to purchase for users Colored link.
- Added preview of the profile on the dashboard’s sidebar
- Other small improvements.
- After you login, it now redirects you directly to the dashboard.
Update 1.0.1 @ 11 October, 2017
- Fixed some bugs on the homepages ( buttons not working )