CeNews – Multipurpose WordPress React Native app
iOS demo: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cefoods/id1435064112?mt=8
Android demo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inspireui.cefoods
CeNews is an app that does magic for your website by converting your WordPress website into mobile true native app with customized contents within a fillip.
What is “customized content”? CeNews transfers exactly all contents with different formats that you created in WordPress website into your mobile app without any coding skill and development time. To engage with customers in mobile, we need mobile app. CeNews maximizes your customers experience and usability through UX flow in both Android and iOs.
What will you get?
– Full source code React Native package, easy to customize.
– Full integrate with your WordPress site via Rest API
– No dependency to your existing website templates.
– Easy to installing and delivery your own app.
– Saving your plus 1000 hours of development and a great boilerplate to kickoff your project
– Build your standalone app and delivery to both Appstore & Google Play
– Run with Expo tools (http://expo.io) which is easy to setup
– Run smoothly and already well testing on both of iOS & Android from the QA team.
– Get free regular version update & coming new features.
– High coding quality from the Elite Author of Envato (https://codecanyon.net/user/inspireui)
– 100% refund if you are not happy with the products.
version 1.0.1 (09/11/2018):
1. UPDATE - fixed Login by Google is crashing 2. UPDATE - fixed post details get error undefined post.content despite post is not empty 3. UPDATE - fixed RTL design is incorrect 4. UPDATE - Update to latest Expo 31 5. IMPORTANT: update latest Expo 31 which could cause VERY SLOW at development mode (as you will get the "require cycle: " warning, please remove the IF block from node_modules/metro/src/lib/polyfills/require.js (https://gyazo.com/df9e8c80e88d51fed30807b0a369e7e1) - Or, select the build with PRODUCTION MODE to resolve the issues)
version 1.0.0 (16/10/2018):
1. Release first version