Trick Shot Ball – HTML5 Game
Trick Shot Ball is a HTML5 game where you have to shoot the ball into the various type of bins to score.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Click or tap to active the power bar, click or tap again to stop at the right power range to shoot the ball.
2. Ball that shoot into the bins will score point
3. Ball that hit the ground will deduct 1 life, game end when life reached to 0.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete game customization (Life, Text)
- Change score bins easily (Assets, Score, Position)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Playable in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS and Box2DWeb
Version 1.8: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.7: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.6: - Fixed Facebook share issue Version 1.5: - Updated CreateJS Version 1.4: - Fixed iOS Safari share button Version 1.3: - Fixed game score Version 1.2: - Fixed internet explorer 9,10 Version 1.1: - Fixed social share