Katana Fruits – HTML5 Game
Katana Fruits is a HTML5 Action game. The goal is to cut all the fruits that appear on the screen without dropping them and avoid the bombs.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 960×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
-Bug fixed on mobile devices
– FULL SCREEN feature improved
– FULL SCREEN feature added
– Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
-Bug Fixed:sometimes cut line didn’t disappear on some Android device
-Sounds disabled on Windows Phone
– Credits Panel added
– Orientation alert added
– Button full-screen added
– Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices
– Bug fixed with Retina display
– Bug fixed on mobile devices
– Bug fixed on full-screen feature
– Bug fixed on full-screen in iframe
– Sound library updated
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: