Goose Game – HTML5 Board Game
Goose Game is a HTML5 Board Game.
Get your pawn to the final square before the others!
Throw the dices and travel across a board full of traps and dangerous adventures. Good Luck!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1360×640 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you are willing to make a mobile app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
11/05/2017: -Minor bug fixed 21/09/2017: - Sound library updated - Bug fixed on fullscreen feature 26/09/2017: -Updated jQuery version (3.2.1) -Added Human VS Human / Human VS CPU mode -Improved game experience 17/12/2017: -Minor fullscreen bug Fixed -Minor preloader font bug Fixed -Bug on soundtrack Fixed 21/05/2018: -Orientation bug fixed - Howler updated - CreateJS updated - Minor bugs fixed - Added custom preloader - Fullscreen in iFrame issue fixed 06/12/2018: -Minor bugs fixed -Full screen in ios implemented
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: