Replace text in, add or remove content, and edit thousands of Word documents in doc and docx formats, PDFs, RTF documents, and other text documents.
Note: MS Word 2007 or later must be installed if you want to process non-docx files. Only docx files can be processed if MS Word is not installed.
– Search and replace in 1000s of text documents
– Use Regular Expressions and RegEx patterns in searches
– Add new text content to hundreds of Word documents
– Remove certain words, phrases, or other text from multiple documents
– Apply new text formatting and styles to specific paragraphs and phrases in word documents in bulk
– Change existing formatting and styles in multiple documents
– Change page layout and size in multiple text documents
– Batch edit document properties like Author, Title, and Subject
– Supports Word documents: docx, doc
– Supports Open Office Documents: odt
– Supports Adobe PDFs
– Supports other text file formats: rtf, txt, wpd, html, xps
– 4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
– Find documents and add them to processing queue depending on their content
– Conditional processing based on document contents, file size, and other attributes
– Rename document files based on file properties document metadata
– Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
– Much more!