Each month, our Made With ThemeKeeper event invites customers to share what they’ve created using content from across ThemeKeeper. Whether it’s video, website, audio, or graphic related, we love seeing and hearing what customers are making.
See all our Made With Envato Winners for June 2017
We give away total of $1,000 across four separate categories so let’s take a look at all the winning projects our creative community have been making throughout June 2017.
Best Audio & Video ($250)
Under the Water by anneguinot
In this beautiful, creative, and poignant video, we see the story of a mother and her two boys living in a parallel, underwater world. The short, compelling story and aquatic visuals are heightened with intrigue and emotion through the brilliant choice of soundtrack called Discovery. Very well done to Anne for creating a piece of enchanting art that awakens both the mind and the heart.
- Discovery by Marcozannone
Best Website & Development ($250)
vFoods by an3cito
Food not only needs to taste good it needs to look good! vFoods presents some amazing vegan recipes, articles, and dietary information in a very colorful and inviting way. The website was built using the Organici WooCommerce Theme.
Best Graphic Design, Illustration, Photo, 3D ($250)
Typoster: The Best of Times by hellocorey
I think we all need a friend like Corey Silva. A friend asked Corey if he could make a ‘cool poster’ from the lyrics of “The Best of Times” by Sage Francis and boy did Corey deliver! Corey captured each lyric of the verbose song and applied a typographic style to create an eye-catching poster. Corey adds;
“The song is more spoken word than hip hop, so the lyrics are very long and verse length isn’t consistent; so creating a typographic style that won’t take months to produce was tricky.”
And what better way to present the poster than with Poster Mockup from GraphicRiver. Excellent work, Corey, well done!
- Poster Mockup by Zeisla
Best Elements, Studio, Tuts+ ($250)
Under Construction by idea2b
We love this promotional graphic that utilizes PixelSquid 3D objects from ThemeKeeper Elements. The image cleverly promotes a construction website by using 3D models of construction and excavation vehicles and also utilizes a realistic laptop mockup from GraphicRiver. Bravo to your constructive creativity!
- Laptop Screen Mockup by itscroma
- Excavator by PixelSquid
- Cartoon Rubber-Tired Excavator by PixelSquid
- Cartoon Haul Truck by PixelSquid
- Cartoon Tower Crane by PixelSquid
More incredible projects
Let’s take a look at some of the other stand-out entries that caught our eye recently in our Made With ThemeKeeper contest thread. We hope the projects below will help inspire you to create and share your own projects with us.
Tokyo Spring Break by AndrVlad
- Summer Upbeat Energetic Pop by Top-Flow
- Sakura by RickyValadez
- Tokyo by Top-Flow
- Motivational by Sam-Stone
GameTale by nraykov
- Adventure Pop-up Book by REACTORENERGY
- Thesaurus by AlexTantsura
- The Legend Cinematic Trailer by nvGear
- Hot & Gold Reveal by REACTORENERGY
- Inspiring Cinematic Trailer Kit by MrOrangeAudio
- Hot & Gold in Storm by REACTORENERGY
Jumpets by orinab
- Cartoon Bounce by ndeemax
- Cartoon Jump Expression 2 by applehillstudios
- Confirm by BANT
- Game Coin by estudiocafofo
- Cartoon Bounce by Fantasy_SFX
- Bubble Pop Pack by sonic-boom
- Hit Splat 10 by sonic-boom
- Positive by magicsounds
- Cartoon Character Voice – Woohoo (Long) by urbazon
- Cartoon Character Voice – Yeah by urbazon
Easy Yacht by fatech
- TheGem WordPress Theme by CodexThemes
1942 by NeuronFX
- Epic Power by djjeep
Many congratulations to all our winners!
All winners will receive a $250 ThemeKeeper Market credit and a Won a Competition community badge. Any entries we receive that do not win will be automatically reconsidered for future months so be sure to keep sharing your fantastic projects with us, we love seeing them!