Become an Affiliate
How the affiliate program works
Send traffic to any page on CodeHolder Market while adding your account username to the end of the URL.
Our newsletter contains competition information, tips and portfolio’s of high converting content. Sign up now here.
When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item (or deposits money) via any of the CodeHolder Market sites, you will receive 40% of that person’s first cash deposit or purchase price. If they deposit $10 into their account, you get $4. If they buy a $100 item, you get $40.
By becoming an Affiliate, you agree to the Affiliate Program Terms.
We’ll also need specific information from you to ensure you are paid correctly.
Generate a referral URL
Enter your username and paste any CodeHolder Market site URL below to generate a referral link.
Find out more about our affiliate program
Relevant articles to increase your understanding of CodeHolder Market:
- How does the CodeHolder Market affiliate program work?
- Tips for Increasing Your Referral Income
- How to Earn More as an CodeHolder Market Affiliate
- You can also earn more through our CodeHolder affiliate program
To help you along, we’ve summarized a few of the key Do’s and Don’ts below but for detailed information read the Affiliate Program Terms
- Create SEO friendly blog posts or a guest blog to write about an area of interest that is related to the service you’re marketing.
- Use your site or a social service to feature an item, using your referral link. This could be a post, a sidebar widget, or a tweet on Twitter.
- Use targeted banner ads including banner ads for specific categories of each CodeHolder Market site. You can download each of the banners.
- Promote limited time discounts that we run on collections of items.
- Use handy affiliate plugins that recommend items automatically.
- Promote new and growing categories on CodeHolder Market. To see what’s coming up, you can follow our CodeHolder Most Wanted competitions.
- Design a page or site that is unique in design and isn’t going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate.
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design or using our logos other than the prescribed affiliate banners which you can find.
- Link from any CodeHolder Market site or from any domain owned and operated by CodeHolder in order to gain referrals.
- Use CodeHolder brands, trademarks and intellectual property other than those banner and logos approved by CodeHolder and made available to affiliates on the referral page.
- Purchase a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that uses any CodeHolder trademarks or variations and mis-spellings.
- Copy item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
- Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam.
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam.
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
Just a heads up also that all URLs with ‘go’ in the beginning e.g. will not count towards your Affiliate Program earnings.
You can also make money with CodeHolder by becoming an author.
Affiliate Program Terms
- Becoming an affiliate
- How it works
- How do payments of referral income work
- Things you should avoid
- Go forth and refer!
2. Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users to any of our CodeHolder Market sites. When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item (or buys CodeHolder credits) via any of the CodeHolder Market sites, you will receive a percentage of that person’s first cash deposit or purchase. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
3. The fact that you’re even here reading this means you’ve accepted our CodeHolder Market Terms. These additional terms cover our Affiliate Program and are an extra part of the CodeHolder Market Terms that apply specifically to CodeHolder members who refer new users to any of our CodeHolder Market sites.
4. When we say ‘you‘ in these Affiliate Program Terms we are referring to you, the affiliate. All other words defined or explained in the CodeHolder Market Terms have the same meaning here. If there’s any inconsistency between what we say in these Affiliate Program terms and what is in the CodeHolder Market Terms, what we say in these Affiliate Program terms prevail.
5. Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning a referral income with us.
Becoming an Affiliate
6. All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
7. Refer new users to any of the CodeHolder Market sites and you’ll receive a percentage of their first cash deposit or purchase!
8. Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated using your username. This referral code is available on the referral page.
9. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account and purchase an item or deposit money via any of the CodeHolder Market sites, you will receive a percentage of that person’s first cash deposit or purchase.
10. Referral program percentage: The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program is set out on the payments page.
11. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 3 months, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your members’ statement (find out about withdrawing earnings in the next section).
- If a user has visited one of the CodeHolder Market sites before or has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn’t count.
- Linking to CodeHolder Market from within any of the CodeHolder Market sites or from any domain controlled by CodeHolder in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains in order to add a referral.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives CodeHolder the right to review each and every referral.
Take a moment to understand how the referral process works – it’s summarised here!
How do payments of referral income work
These sections explain how earning an income through our Affiliate Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
12. We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members’ statement. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your members’ statement with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
13. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you. CodeHolder credits that were converted from monies you deposit as a buyer are not able to be withdrawn or refunded.
14. Thresholds: We’ll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts. The details of how much you need to have in your CodeHolder Market account before we can pay you is set out in our Author Guide page.
15. Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle.
- You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
16. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
17. Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
18. Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction on one of the CodeHolder Market sites directly relating to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
19. You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- linking from any of the CodeHolder Market sites or from any domain controlled by CodeHolder in order to gain referrals. This includes bouncing links off other domains in order to add a referral;
- any use of CodeHolder brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than banner and logos CodeHolder makes available for affiliates (see the referral page;
- purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any CodeHolder trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
- copying item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (eg referring from a site that might be confusing to users about whether it is an CodeHolder site);
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the CodeHolder Market Terms, or any direction given to you by us; or
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
20. We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the CodeHolder Market Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
21. We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Go forth and refer!
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the referral page where you can generate your referral code.
We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Affiliate Program terms and the CodeHolder Market Terms in future and if you have any questions you can raise a support ticket.